Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015: The Year Of 100 Monsters!


Hey everyone! 2014 was a great year. I did pieces for zines by both Trevor Henderson and Jenn Woodall, a Houdini/Lovecraft piece for a show in Brooklyn, I collaborated with some of my favorite authors for the Nyarlathotep project, I put out Illustro Obscurum Volumes VII & VIII as well as Collection II, an M.R. James mini zine as well as a zine by Alan Brown, I did a work for Adepticon, and a three record covers. 
 
Above is a monster round up of all 73 pieces from the past 12 months. I plan on starting trying to make 2015 even better by drawing ONE HUNDRED monsters/gods. And I'm not wasting any time. Next Monday January 5th will mark the first monster. Get ready!


1 comment:

  1. Your great "monsters" are something to which we look forward...
    A Happy New Year to you , good Sir...
    Nice list of accomplishments for 2014 as well...!!!!

    ReplyDelete