Tuesday, June 19, 2012

THING IN THE MOONLIGHT


THING IN THE MOONLIGHT
"Presently I heard a swishing in the sparse grass toward the left, and saw the dark forms of two men looming up in the moonlight."

"I leaped up at once & raced madly out of that car & away across endless leagues of plateau till exhaustion waked me – doing this not because the conductor had dropped on all fours, but because the face of the motorman was a mere white cone tapering to
one blood-red tentacle. . ."

H.P. Lovecraft & J. Chapman Miske, The Thing In the Moonlight


4 comments:

  1. Awesome. I love this story so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creepy and disturbing!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite!


    I just realized; this was posted on my birthday! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I'm writing a scenario for Call of Cthulhu for the Miskatonic Repository based on The Thing in the Moonlight. Is this drawing your work or could you point me in the direction of the artist? I would love to use this for the write-up of the things that appear in Howard Phillips' dream.

    Thank you,
    Andy Miller
    aka MaxWriter

    ReplyDelete