Friday, September 16, 2011

YOG-BLOGSOTH IS THE GATE


I have a two items to post before the weekend. One, is that I have 2 weeks worth of drawings to go up starting Monday. That means two weeks of uninterrupted posting (that hasn't happened in a while). There will be some really odd creatures from the Commonplace Book as well as some staples that I've missed up until now and even some redrawings of old monsters. A certain spider god may be in the mix too...it's been a while since there were any Great Old Ones posted.


The second thing is that I just opened a store at Indiemerch. It's an experiment of sorts. There's only one of each print available and if they sell, we may make every single piece available as I post them. Check it out here.

The pieces available right now are Cthulhu, Ghatanothoa, Deep One, and Byakhee.

No comments:

Post a Comment